Transworld UK M&A Advisers consists of a team of professionals who specialise in lower middle market transactions for companies valued between £3 million and £50 million. Transactions of this size require a unique blend of experience, insight, and skilled negotiation, which is why we have a separate division to meet the specialised needs of these investors and vendors. Whether you are a buyer or seller, our highly knowledgeable team add significant value to your transaction by negotiating the best deal for you. We see the best deal as that unique mix of price, terms and cultural fit between both sides of a transaction.
We have relationships with strategic and financial investor both domestically and around the world with over 140 offices in 17 countries including UK, USA and Canada, allowing us to maximise your potential of a timely and successful transaction. Rather than just working with one buyer, running a formal auction will maximise deal value for a seller.
From identifying the market value of your company to keeping you informed of the various options and wide range of potential transaction structures, we strive to provide you with the resources, advice and insight you need to make these important decisions from a thoroughly informed position and guide you hand in hand through the transaction.
A global player with strong local expertise
– We are uniquely positioned as a lower middle-market firm combining global mind-set with solid local reach.
– We are the largest business advisor service focused solely on business exit in the world.
In depth sector specialisation both across and within sectors
– In-depth sector specific and transaction experience across different sectors.
– Strong management team with years of sector specific experience.
Lower middle market focus, building proprietary deal flow
– We deliver corporate finance expertise during the entire lifecycle of the deal to prospects in the lower middle market, creating and maximising value for our clients. Collaborative approach achieving win-win outcomes – Collaboration is a must for ensuring a best-in-class approach for our client’s interests.
– Our partners are involved at every step, providing transparent, dedicated and expert advice.